The core of our belief starts with two simple principals when it comes to our daily nutrition consumption. First is Nutrition Density, which is choosing items that are dense in phytonutrients and antioxidants. Second is cleanliness of product, which is choosing products that are sustainably sourced and produced, socially responsible, organic and free of GMO modifications. The purpose of this is to ensure proper GUT, HEART, and ORGAN wellness, everything else should ideally follow.
-When determining personal proper nutrition, it's important to consider genetic makeup (DNA), age, gender, personal goals and pregnancy.
The bodies nutrition needs:
1) Micro nutrition- Are used to build and repair tissues and regulate body processes such as, metabolism and anabolism (constructive synthesis).
A) Water soluble vitamins-Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Folic acid.
B) Fat solubleVitamins- Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E, Vitamin K.
C) Minerals- Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Iron, Zinc.
D) Water (H2O)- tap water, Alkaline water, reverse osmosis, de ionized, distilled, raw organic water.
2) Macro nutrition- are converted to, and used for energy. The body needs larger amounts of these.
A) Carbohydrates B) Proteins C) Fats
3) Glycemic load- estimates the impact of carbohydrate consumption using the glycemic index while taking into account the amount of carbohydrate that is consumed
5) Probiotics- are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy. Probiotics are naturally found in your body. You can also find them in some foods and supplements.
6) PH Balance- A bodies natural pH of 7 is neutral. Those levels vary throughout your body. Your blood is slightly alkaline, with a pH between 7.35 and 7.45. Your stomach is very acidic, with a pH of 3.5 or below, so it can break down food.